Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Beginning of Some Bad Writing

First off I would like to credit Richard Jeni with the name and description of this blog. I was watching him on TV and he thought that America needed a good slogan in order to get the other countries to like us. He seemed to think that America could do well to release the great marketing machine we have created onto the world. If we marketed ourselves better, then maybe the rest of the world wouldn't hate us.

As I watched him, I thought that this would be an interesting blog. I could talk about the many good and bad things concerning this country we live in. I will write about everything from racism to crime as well as amusement parks and Jello. Yes, Jello is one of the great things about this country. I can't always promise that you will agree with what I muse on these pages, but I can promise you that I don't care.